Goal of the project
The broad goal of SAFEMED+ is to improve the quality of medical education in AM, GE and UA by introducing the medical simulation methods in Medical Curriculum.
- Means of Communication to reach Target Groups:
- The network activities linked to lifelong learning.
- Dissemination of the project results through the Ministries of Education in Georgia, Armenia and Ukraine and other governing bodies.
- Participation in the pilot trials and the utilization of the outcomes.
- Project website accessible worldwide
- Internal dissemination events and info days
- Annual Conferences
- Use of medical organizations such as AMSE, AMME, FAIMER, ASPiH to disseminate the activities of the CSLs